4 out of 5 consumers use search engines to find local products and services, however only 37% of businesses have claimed their listing on Google.
People turn to their computers, laptops and smartphones multiple times a day to learn something, do something, discover something, watch something, or buy something. This means it’s more important than ever for your businesses to be online this holiday season.
Join the Toledo Small Business Development Center, Tim Saddoris of InfoStream Solutions and Patrick Giammarco of PWG Marketing on December 1, 2016 for a 90-minute Google My Business Bootcamp where they’ll teach you everything you need to know about how to get local search working hard for you before the holidays.
“One of the most important times to make sure your business is findable online by the consumers in your community is the Holiday season,” commented Bill Wersell, Toledo SBDC director. “Shoppers often start with online research and keep searching even after they are inside a store. This training is help make sure your business gets found when people are searching for what you have to offer,” he continued.
Some of the things that will be covered include:
- The impact of Google My Business on your ability to get found online
- How to set up, claim and verify your Google My Business listing
- How to optimize categories and keywords for your Google My Business listing
- The local search power of Google360
- The importance of ratings and reviews in local search
- How to get your business listed in Google’s 3-pack
Location: Advanced Manufacturing Training Center | 200 West Scott Park Drive, Toledo Ohio
Space is limited. Visit https://toledoohcoc.wliinc19.com/events/google-my-business-workshop-1550/details?dnh=true to register.