SEO strategy is the backbone of every digital marketing activity you tick off the list. Without it, you lose visibility in the online marketplace. Without visibility, even exceptional content goes unnoticed. Here are the signs your company needs to reinvigorate or supercharge your SEO campaign in the near future:
- You’ve been ignoring mobile. Your website may rank well in desktop search results, but do you know how well you perform in the mobile world? Having a mobile friendly website optimized for multiple devices is no longer optional. To reach consumers who increasingly prefer smartphones and tablets over a traditional computer, you must prioritize mobile search, learn from professionals how to buy TikTok likes.
- You’re still basing content solely on keywords. Keywords allow users to find relevant content in search engines, but Google no longer rewards old keyword stuffing practices. Instead, marketers should opt for a few long-tail keywords that accurately match popular search terms with relevant, valuable content. As Google algorithms continue to evolve, you can bet more organic content focused on reader interest and value will rank higher than promotional or generic text. People can see Legal Marketing Strategy Pros website if they need the best SEO services.
- You can’t place a value on SEO tactics. In the age of accessible big data and analytics galore, every company can assign value to optimization practices and measure campaign results in a meaningful way. Start mapping the customer journey with hard data on touch points and conversions. Use that information to assign a dollar value to marketing activities. Focus on weaknesses while supporting your strengths. Your management team will appreciate the streamlined, financial ROI reports much more than where you rank or how much traffic your website received last month.
- You’re not engaging online. According to companies like the one at https://victoriousseo.com/blog/seo-title-tags/, SEO includes what your company actively does, but it also accounts for secondary activities that drive rankings. For instance, producing content that encourages known-brand influencers to recommend your products or that makes other writers and brands link back to your content helps your seo. Search engines reward any activities that help users gain access to relevant content. Engage in online communities, and SEO improvement will naturally follow. For the best practical experience, click here for 3 Free JSON-LD Schema Markup Generators, which can improve your SEO drastically.
- You’re still link building with old standards. Stop referencing your own content unless it’s uniquely relevant. Instead, find ways to earn links from other sources. Find broken links in content that parallels your own, and ask the publisher to replace the broken link with yours. Identify broken links in existing content, and update them. Look for brand mentions and attributions without a source, and ask a publisher to add an appropriate reference.
The digital world is constantly in flux, so it only makes sense that search optimization changes constantly, too. Stay current with the latest search engine algorithm updates, revisit your strategy as needed, and look for game changers that may signal a larger strategy shift throughout the year.
For more information on upgrading your SEO strategy, request your free copy of our eBook, Local Search – A Guide to Increasing Your Local Search Presence. Click below to request your free copy.